Evaluate your gaming business like never before with in-depth reporting and analytics. J&J Connect allows total insight into your location’s performance, growth, and success! J&J has invested in backend reporting software allowing you to truly understand your business and the gaming industry trends.
Receive performance visibility at the touch of a button.
All your J&J Gaming and industry updates are available on the portal. Review recent and past newsletters as well as the latest News Stories to stay up to date!
Full-scale reporting with innovative technology.
J&J is constantly developing new technology that will continue to assist our clients in outperforming the competition. We are the only operator to offer detailed reporting and in-depth analyses of your gaming business to make sure you have the best mix of machines and are maximizing your revenue. Find information on our detailed Gaming Reports below or contact us.
- Daily Performance – Ideal for better understanding volume, trends, and outliers within the week and comparing it to previous weeks.
- Hourly Performance – Ideal for determining business hours, staff performance by shift, and marketing needs.
- Credits Wagers by Machine – Ideal for evaluating machine performance and ensuring you have the best mix of machines.
Weekly VGT Snapshot
- Ideal for identifying high/low performing VGTs for the week, key players, and their favorite machines while looking into the placement of machines.
Trailing VGT Trends
- Ideal for the J&J team to evaluate machine performance and ensure you have the best mix of machines.
Trailing NTI Trends
- Ideal for indicating seasonal trends and showing periods of growth.
Credits Wagered Hourly Trends
- Ideal for comparing marketing and promotion effects on your business as well as daily performance and staffing changes.
Earnings Statement – FlexPay
- View current and historical FlexPay Statements.
- J&J’s exclusive FlexPay options give establishments the ability to choose how often they are paid for their share of the gaming revenue which is directly deposited into the business account of the location’s choice. FlexPay options include twice per week, weekly, twice per month, and monthly options.
- View sample report here
For more information or to view a sample report, please contact us and our team will walk you through the details.