Gaming Tips & Tricks
Creating the right environment will help you increase revenue.
- Display marketing materials outside of your establishment to promote your video gaming. Windows, doors or other visible places are ideal for promotion.
- Promote video gaming through promotional materials inside your location, including tabletop signs, posters and signage.
- Use social media platforms to promote free soft drinks, free coffee, or free snacks exclusively for video gamers.
Key patron experience suggestions
- Privacy and discretion are key for maximum play. Private rooms, separated rooms, and half-walls are optimal to create privacy for your video gamers.
- Provide your gamers free non-alcoholic beverages and food specials.
- Adjust hours of operation to open mornings to capture early gamers. Open on Sundays when possible.
- Keep restrooms clean and consider placing gaming area close by.
- Modify lighting in video gaming area to be well-lit, but not overly bright.
- Ensure your staff are engaged and friendly to accommodate your video gamers.