Reduce the Number of Cases. Follow All Safety Precautions
Decrease the number of COVID-19 cases in the area by following these safety precautions:
- Wear the required face covering.
- Wash your hands often.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home if you are sick or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Practice social distancing.
- Sanitize surfaces before and after touching.
Play it Safe™!
To stay up to date with the latest J&J news and events, please visit our news page.
Comments are closed.